[Pulp-dev] Docs jobs in Travis

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 13:30:46 UTC 2019

I think keeping it separate is almost as efficient. Having the docs live in
the same or a separate job won't cause them to be run in parallel w.r.t
each other. So if the total runtime is still tests + docs I having it
separate I think is a little cleaner.

I expect w/ the 3.6, 3.7 and postgres and mariaDB matrix we'll end up with
the 4 tests running in parallel with the one docs job after it. I don't
think we should try to pay for more.