[Pulp-dev] Changes in the Pulp 3 Upload story

Matthias Dellweg dellweg at atix.de
Fri Feb 22 13:16:54 UTC 2019

I would prefer to see all the preparation as part of the validate
method of a serializer and the actual database 'changes' done in its
'create'.
My experience with https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4394 tells me that
Django Rest Framework is really built around those, and that they
provide the correct Documentation, too.