[Pulp-dev] Renaming Content 'artifact' to '_artifact'

Austin Macdonald amacdona at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 15:13:10 UTC 2019

We have single-artifact Content in Docker as well. I've gone ahead and
named the field _artifact.

Given that single-artifact Content is likely to be a very common pattern
among plugins, maybe it would be best to add this as a mixin for pulpcore.
If that's the future of this field, we should definitely make it _artifact.