[Pulp-dev] Removing pulp/relational-pulp from Pulp org on Jan 22nd

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Jan 17 18:44:31 UTC 2019

This repo [0] was an early-on repo design of Master/Detail which has been
moved into the Pulp3 codebase for several years now. Now github identified
several issues in it via static analysis and we're getting email
notification about fixing them.

The author of it, @smyers, confirmed via private email that it is no longer
used and can be deleted. I second that it should be deleted.

I am planning to delete it on Tues Jan 22nd. You can fork until then if you
want to. If there are any concerns or problems with this, feedback is
welcome.

[0]: https://github.com/pulp/relational-pulp

Thanks,
Brian