[Pulp-dev] pulplift with source installs for developers

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jan 22 15:42:16 UTC 2019

I worked w/ @ehelms to create https://github.com/pulp/pulplift  The repo
currently has write permissions from the github team named "Pulp Team".

Please target any PRs for pulplift against the new repo. I'm currently
using pulplift as my dev environment for about a week and a half now. It's
great that it uses the installer's source install option so that we can all
consolidate on dogfooding the installer.