[Pulp-dev] black

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 11:49:52 UTC 2019

Seems like there are usecases where flake8 might be handy. Let's keep it
for now.
We can always drop it later, after people get more used to black.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."