[Pulp-dev] black

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 14:32:23 UTC 2019

Black has at least 1 issue open where code it produces isn't compatible
with flake8  https://github.com/python/black/issues/195. I recently ran
into this with a contribution to pulp-smash.

I believe if we adopt black as the auto-formatter we shouldn't edit it
manually afterwards. For this reason I recommend disabling flake8 in the
near-term until black resolves at least issue 195. What do you think?