[Pulp-dev] pulp 2 + pulp 3 dev environment problem

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Wed Jul 10 12:39:32 UTC 2019

AIUI we have this support already, but we need to fix it up. The support
comes from here:
https://github.com/pulp/ansible-pulp/tree/master/roles/pulp-webserver#pulp-webserver

Currently though we need to fix both the apache and nginx configs to
reverse proxy to 2 places if the first one 404s. first try the pulp API
then the content app both on port 80. We have these stories as part of this
epic here: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4961    The apache one is here:
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4967