[Pulp-dev] Master-detail inheritance in Pulp 3

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Jul 17 16:55:17 UTC 2019

I did some investigation and posted my findings[0]. Basically, it would be
possible to solve this problem by defining default_related_name either
manually or automatically on detail models. I don't know if we want to go
this route so feedback is appreciated.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4681#note-19

David