[Pulp-dev] Docs Discover-ability Issue from pulpproject.org

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Sun Jul 21 15:30:43 UTC 2019

Recently I received an email describing a user's difficulty in finding the
right docs site for them for Pulp2 vs Pulp3. They suggested we rework some
parts of our website to reflect the current state of Pulp2/3.

I captured what I though I read from this user in this pulpproject ticket
https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/209  Currently, website
issues are kept out of Redmine and on Github.

If anyone can comment with a specific suggestion or post an example change
by pushing to your gh-pages branch input on how to improve this, that would
be helpful.

https://github.com/pulp/pulpproject.org/issues/209

Thanks,
Brian