[Pulp-dev] Require Django 2.2+ and PostgreSQL 9.6

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 14:41:39 UTC 2019

+1 to adopting the Django 2.2 since it's an LTS. We should get a ticket
written for it.

In terms of the installer, I think only CentOS current doesn't have 9.6+.
I'm working on getting the installer to installer 9.6 via scl on CentOS 7
now and I think I'm almost done https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5147

We also need to document this requirement change (and the mariaDB dropping)
in the docs. At some point later we could consider a runtime version check
where Pulp refuses to migrate/start if PostgreSQL version < 9.6.