[Pulp-dev] uniqueness constraints within a repository version

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Jul 30 13:48:17 UTC 2019

After some offline discussion with several Pulp devs, we decided to
dedicate this thread to one problem - duplicates (and move the other
problem - filtering/validation - to a different thread).

The current proposal is to have a repo_key on a content model (thanks,
Simon) and ensure its uniqueness at repository version creation time in
pulpcore.
I updated the issue https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5008 accordingly, see
'Solution' section of the description.
Please share your thoughts or concerns, preferably on the issue.

Thank you,
Tanya