[Pulp-dev] Pulp 2 to 3 Migration meeting on Monday June 3rd

Dennis Kliban dkliban at redhat.com
Mon Jun 3 19:51:25 UTC 2019

The logs from the meeting can be viewed here[0]. During the first 30
minutes we went the Questions section of the etherpad[1]. We did not go
through all the questions, but I provided my answers the remaining ones
after the meeting. The second half of the meeting was spent discussing a
portion of the schema for the Migration Plan. I updated both the etherpad
and the epic is pulp.plan.io[2] with the information we learned today.
Please provide feedback inside the etherpad.

[0]
https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/meetings/pulp-2to3-sig-meeting-June-3-2019.txt
[1] https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-2to3-migration
[2] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3821