[Pulp-dev] [Pulp-list] Pulp 2 to 3 Migration meeting on Thursday June 14th

Eric Helms ehelms at redhat.com
Thu Jun 13 21:29:11 UTC 2019

Thanks for sending along and sharing. Will migrations be additive only? I
am not seeing any language to handle removal of content from Pulp 3. I am
thinking of the cases around my Pulp 2 content has changed since I last
attempted a Pulp 3 migration and I now have cruft in my Pulp 3 that does
not mirror my Pulp 2 before I have switched to Pulp 3.