[Pulp-dev] black

Brian Herring bherring at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 13:51:01 UTC 2019

+1

Agree with some of the concerns listed above and in PUP-8. The focus on the
logical changes to code and the behavior/quality of the software over code
style seems like the correct call.

>From a QE perspective, for how and where to rollout, I would also consider
making changes first to test code to minimize changes at once and ensure
there are no red herrings added to our process.

BRIAN HERRING

QUALITY ENGINEER - PULP QE

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>