[Pulp-dev] Pulp 2 and 3 Service Name Clashes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 17:25:10 UTC 2019

I agree with rchan and am thus leaning towards option 2.

Just to be clear though, we renamed pulp 3’s services recently to avoid
conflict[0] with pulp 2. However, it sounds like this solution isn’t good
enough as it’s hard for users to identify which set of services go with
which version of pulp?

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4187

David