[Pulp-dev] Sprint 50 Planning Minutes
rchan at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 22:47:23 UTC 2019
Some internal staffing/RH internal items have been removed.
*Action Items from last Sprint Planning*
- rchan did not clear sprint candidate - won't do that until mtg after
- Add ansible galaxy stakeholder to template
- Need help with Docs day planning (post Pulp 3 RC freeze & release)
- move stakeholders below sprint candidate
- austin - write up concerns on upload & will decide about
- ehelms 4189 - ping build team
- ehelms pinged us, mike will look into
- Summit Prep (add to sprint Plans)
- get ansible plugin ready for demo + prep other demos
- Any Katello integration blockers (move to Sprint Plans - external)
- Anything that stops them or severely impacts integration needs to be
addressed above Core RC.
Anything not moving forward?
4428 - remove
3808 - keep, looks good as is & david will work with katello
3972 - keep, will put back to new, add docs tag
4189 - may add later.
4365 - not urgent. don't add now.
3473: need to add docs along with features - discuss during docs planning
4341 - docs tag added - discuss during docs planning
4494 - need RPM knowledge, QE has some knowledge to share on their solution
add to sprint
4416 - no add
4125 - (this is a typo, not sure which issue was talked about here.)
4478 - add to sprint
4507 - add to sprint
Agreed upon plugin minimum staffing - miniteams can add plugin work for
Ansible - 1/2 FTE
RPM/Docker/Python - 1 FTE each
- Features that are in planning and anticipated to be ready to add
before end of sprint.
- N/A other than stories discussed before
Issues related to Pulp 2 release, and assure that set of features that part
of pulpcore RC release is tested.
All on triage list.
- rchan: new, assigned, post - move Monday morning or start of sprint
- rchan: Clear Sprint Candidate https://pulp.plan.io/issues?query_id=26
- rchan needs send out minutes
- rchan: add ^ to template
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev