[Pulp-dev] RPM plugin meeting notes

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Mar 14 17:47:00 UTC 2019

Pulp2

   - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4477 modular errata publication issue
      - on the sprint
      - should it be considered as a blocker for upcoming 2.19.0
      - ttereshc will work on it

   - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4541 packages are published twice, in
   different layouts
   - dkliban will check in with jsherrill and then triage
      - a potential blocker for 2.19.0

Pulp3

   - Sync is failing https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4505#note-2
      - dalley is working on it
      - a blocker for the pulp_rpm Beta since users can't sync EPEL repo
      with that issue
   - Should release new Beta after publish fix is merged and #4505 is fixed
   in the core
   - Sprint candidates identified last time are added to the sprint 50.
   Priority for them is lower than the core RC work and issues blocking any
   release.

Open PRs

   - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pulls
      - https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1298#discussion_r265235083
         - feedback needed
         - ugly solution but the question is if we need to change the model
         for packages or not
            - if not, we can refactor it later, after RC

Triage:

   - Un-triaged bugs
   https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_rpm/issues?query_id=30
   - Triage etherpad https://etherpad.net/p/rpm_triage_grooming
      - everything is triaged except #4521 (mentioned earlier) which will
      be triaged shortly