[Pulp-dev] 2.19.0 Dev Freeze , Monday, March 18 at 23:59 UTC

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Mar 19 09:32:29 UTC 2019

The code for 2.19.0 is frozen. The list of features and fixes can be found
here [0].
The RC build is expected later today, see the release schedule [1].

This time we are trying a new release process.
There will be no Beta release but RC right away.
In case of any issues found in RC1, RC2 will be built.
In case community and QE won't find any issues, it will go GA.
Details about the waiting period are mentioned in the schedule [1], all the
dates are updated there in case of any changes.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/versions/65
[1] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/2190_Release_Schedule