[Pulp-dev] Consolidate 'External' Redmine Tracker into 'Pulp'

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Fri May 3 19:45:24 UTC 2019

Brian:
Thank you. I refactored the packaging for separate proceses.

Eric:
How did you create your redis <https://quay.io/repository/carafe/redis>
image though?

-Mike

seen that?  https://pulp.plan.io/projects/packaging

> Also w.r.t dependency issues, I imagine those would come in the form of a
bug against Pulp in terms of how it affects the user. For example here is a
bug in yarl files as a Pulp bug: https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4725 I wanted
to share the process I imagined for those kinds of issues.

> I'll hold off on making an adjustment to 'External' until there is more
discussion.

> On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 11:35 AM Mike DePaulo <mikedep333 at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> On Fri, May 3, 2019 at 11:22 AM Brian Bouterse <bbouters at redhat.com>
wrote:

>> > We have a project on Redmine called 'External' [0] which was
introduced years ago but has fallen out of use (that I know of). It has 0
open issues against it and only 39 issues ever. These are Pulp 2 packaging
issues mostly and all items have the Pulp 2 label.

>> > To simplify our Redmine, I propose we delete this 'External' project
and move its 39 issues [1] to the Pulp Redmine project [2].

>> > Please let me know what you think. If I don't hear any concerns or
adjustments by May 9th I'll do it then.