[Pulp-dev] Work on creating a Kubernetes Operator for Pulp 3

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Mon May 13 21:33:40 UTC 2019

Hi Tom,

I'll add that to my to-do list (which I will soon compile down into Redmine
tasks):
http://pulp.etherpad.corp.redhat.com/463

I'm also wondering how soon to do that in the development of the Operator?
Right now there are only a few advantages over installing Pulp on a single
system. For example, multiple pulp-content instances is 1 large advantage I
intend to implement soon, but autoscaling of pulp-content and pulp-worker
(later in development) would make for a much better demo.

-Mike