[Pulp-dev] Testing Epic for Distribution / AutoDistribution

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue May 21 14:58:17 UTC 2019

@QE I filed another test case which covers the last gap, PublishedArtifact.
The test proposes we use the Debian plugin since it's the only plugin I
know of that has PublishedArtifact usage. I'm not sure if it's feasible,
but I wanted to file it anyway so the testing plan has no gaps. It is
missing some details, but when you go to actually work on it I can provide
some commands then. They could change slightly some so I think providing
them when you go to write the test would be the most efficient.

FYI it's here:  https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4861

I also related it to the epic:  https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4838

Any questions, or feedback is welcome.