[Pulp-dev] Release Note Process Improvements

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Tue May 28 20:00:08 UTC 2019

Great with the issue groomed, and much +1 feedback I think we should put it
in place soon so we can start having an accurate changelog for rc3. I am
planning to pick this up and so I've taken the issue as assigned. I'll post
PRs on this thread so everyone can see once they area available (hopefully
tomorrow or Thurs at latest).

More comments, ideas, or concerns are also welcome.