[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 demos and docs

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 16:02:36 UTC 2019

Two items we discussed preparing for the Pulp 3.0 GA release were a series
of demo videos showcasing Pulp 3's features and also documentation for Pulp
(both core and plugins). I wanted to start a discussion around both.

# Demo Videos

I'm imagining that we'll create a series of short (2-5 min) demo videos
that will each showcase one of Pulp 3's features. I'm hoping that each Pulp
team member could create one. We could share these on youtube, create a
playlist, and link to the videos from our release announcement. I've
started a list to track topic ideas and ask for volunteers.

https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-3.0-demos

# Docs

I created an etherpad to track docs tasks that are in need of a person to
work on them before the 3.0 GA. This could be sort of a backlog for our
demo/docs day (see below) if people are looking for stuff to work on. I'm
imagining it would capture both core and the plugins we're planning to
release on Dec 3.

https://etherpad.net/p/pulp-3.0-docs

# Demo/Docs Day

I've heard people say that it'd be helpful to have a day where we can all
collaborate on demos and docs. I'm a bit indifferent about this idea but I
can organize this if enough people are interested. If you're interested,
please respond here or offline to let me know which day(s) work for you.

Any input on any of the above topics is greatly appreciated.

David