[Pulp-dev] [pulp-dev] modularity upload

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Wed Oct 2 11:01:43 UTC 2019

When we sync, do we assign artifact to modulemd-defaults? If yes then your
idea with regards to creation of modulemd-defaults by providing arguments
will bring in inconsistency.

I would pivot for a custom endpoint for modules upload that would accept a
file that would be parsed and based what's found there modulemd and/or
modulemd-defaults contents will be created respectively.

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."