[Pulp-dev] Installer Team Changes

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Tue Oct 8 18:13:55 UTC 2019

Recently the installer has had a lot of changes, and Mike DePaulo
(@mikedep333) has been the most involved with it over the past few months.
With all favorable support, the existing committers accept @mikedep333 as
the lead for the Installer mini-team on Github.

Additionally, we wanted to find out who would work with the Installer on a
weekly basis. We polled the existing committers to see who wants to stay
involved, and several who were not planning to continue have given up their
bit including:  @abraverman, @lyrch, @dawalker. This leaves the current
committers as: @mikedep333, @dkliban, and myself (@bmbouter) which you can
ping on Github via @pulp/ansible-installer. If you would like to be more
involved with the installer, please let @mikedep333 know.

Contributions and feedback is welcome from everyone; the installer is
shared by all of us. This clarity on who is the lead should provide
benefits like:

* Reduce the time to review for new contributions
* Reduce the time to fix for high-priority issues in the installer
* Help facilitate for roadmap creation and long-term planning

Thank you to everyone who has helped make the installer excellent. It's
taken much work from many people to get it to this point.

-Brian