[Pulp-dev] 3.0 Blockers Moving Forward

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Thu Oct 10 20:44:10 UTC 2019

We have decided to extend Sprint 60 for 2 weeks (1 of which will is
reserved for annual meetup/planning so only 1 week of sprint work.)
Please respond to this email for any stories needing to be added to Sprint
60 (RPM and Docker plugin content can be added at those meetings.)

Next Sprint planning for Sprint 61 is scheduled for October 25th.

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan
<https://www.redhat.com>