[Pulp-dev] Pulp3 Installer CI Blocked -- Need Help

Mike DePaulo mikedep333 at redhat.com
Thu Sep 19 15:42:18 UTC 2019

Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 11:01 AM Austin Macdonald <amacdona at redhat.com> wrote:
[...]
> I opened a vanilla PR to test ansible-pulp. https://travis-ci.org/pulp/ansible-pulp/jobs/586633453#L888
>
> I've never seen this error before, but this comment (even though they are using mitogen) seems helpful. https://github.com/dw/mitogen/issues/570#issuecomment-475754758

I am looking into this. Last night I was looking into it as well.

Highlights:
1. The formatted error:
https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/-1pyZ~7VpmBO6oI~GC~g-g
2. My current theory is that there is a dbus issue, not a firewalld
package/python issue (like I solved for Fedora in ansible-pulp.) That
dw/mitogen link shouldn't pertain to us (we don't restart firewalld or
have any more than 1 task calling the firewalld module), but it is
probably a similar/related issue.
3. I am trying to reproduce it on just a regular centos:7 container.
Not sure if I reproduced the underlying issue, or if I am running into
a limitation (dbus not launching at all.)

-Mike