[Pulp-dev] RPM plugin meeting notes

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Sep 26 15:43:07 UTC 2019

Pulp 2:

   -

   Pulp 2.21.0 GA going out today (24 hr delay due to docs build issues)
   -

   https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5447 - should add this to 2.21.1
   - non-RPM specific

Pulp 3:

   -

   Modularity update (ppicka)
   -

      Sync and publish are merged
      -

   Comps.xml update (dana)
   -

      PR is up for sync: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1452
      -

      finishing bugfixing/tests passing before removing WIP tag and getting
      final reviews
      -

         Waiting on this PR to merge and fix some broken tests:
         https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pull/1450
         -

      Will start on publish immediately after
      -

   (dalley) Have we discussed testing the RPM plugin performance with the
   performance team?  Re: User report of 24 hour sync time for RHEL repo.
   -

      No, we should start to look into it ourselves first
      -

      AI: dalley to create an issue to write a test to sync CentOS 7 & 8
      repo
      -

      AI: ttereshc to try to sync RHEL7 repo with on_demand policy
      -

   Installation on rhel7 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5496
   -

      Katello blocker
      - add to the sprint
      -

   3.0 GA
   -

      AI: ttereshc to update the plan to be inline with Katello releases
      -

      AI: ttereshc to create a 3.0 blockers list/milestone

Open PRs:

   -

   https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm/pulls

Triage: