[Pulp-dev] pulpcore 3.3.0 GA timeline

Brian Bouterse bmbouter at redhat.com
Wed Apr 1 18:54:22 UTC 2020

We are planning to release pulpcore==3.3.0 GA on April 8th. While we strive
for time-based releases, here are two items that we are hoping to include
based on feedback from Katello who would like to consume 3.3.0 in their
upcoming releases.

* The new repository repair API /pulp/api/v3/repair/ -
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/5613. This one is a must-have.

* The import/export parts that belong in pulpcore -
https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6134. This one is a nice-to-have and will
tech-preview if not fully complete.

## What plugin writers need to know

Look at the backwards incompatible changes in the plugin API release notes
to determine if your plugin will require a compatibility release. Those are
the *.removal entries here:

https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/tree/master/CHANGES/plugin_api

Feedback, questions, and discussion are welcome.