[Pulp-dev] CI/CD meeting notes

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 13:49:41 UTC 2020

April 15, 2020

   -

   CI status
   -

      Everything should be green now
      -

   Github actions
   -

      Adjusted PR for NPM: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_npm/pull/13
      -

      Future, waiting on more features from Github Actions
      -

         Need a way to restart jobs inside workflow
         -

         Need a way to reuse jobs in different workflows
         -

      AI: daviddavis to review and merge npm PR
      -

   Out of the box CI on plugin_template
   -

      https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6474
      -

      AI: mdellweg to look into improving docs around
      -

   Single container in CI - https://pulp.plan.io/issues/6477
   -

      Have plugin_template deliver Dockerfile and playbook to each plugin
      -

   Start publishing containers to Docker Hub in addition to quay
   -

   We need to update descriptions on a few repo:
   -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulplift
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulp-packaging (specify Pulp 2)
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulp (specify Pulp 2)
      -

      https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore (specify Pulp 3)
      -

   S3 testing
   -

      Can we use the s3 ansible module to set up the pulp bucket?
      -

         Having trouble using the module, docs are not great
         -

      Can we switch to localstack instead of minio?

David