[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 in One Container

Melanie Corr mcorr at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 14:26:01 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I was reading Dennis Kilban's blog post [1] that talks about using Pulp 3
in a container. Although this is not production-ready as of yet, it is a
valuable tool for users.

I would like to take the content of Dennis's blog and create a 'Try Pulp 3
in a Container' page so that it is easy for new users to find, with the
caveat that this is not production ready.

One thing that I think could improve is the location of the container.
Currently it is located in Dennis's GitHub space. It would be better, if we
were to store it somewhere within the main Pulp project space.

Do you think that would be possible?

Thanks,

Melanie

[1]