[Pulp-dev] Moving to travis-ci.com
daviddavis at redhat.com
Wed Apr 22 19:47:23 UTC 2020
Ok, I agree. I tried to migrate certguard to travis-ci.com and hit a 500
error. Looks like we're not alone both in status updates not being reported
from travis-ci.org and having problems trying to migrate:
I'll wait a day for Travis support to respond but I think we could also
just enable the repos and start from scratch in travis-ci.com. I think we'd
lose past build information and settings though if we don't migrate.
On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 3:21 PM Brian Bouterse <bmbouter at redhat.com> wrote:
> OK now more than an annoyance, travis-ci.org not notifying github is
> preventing certguard from merging without me disabling the CI check :(
> I think we need to do this asap.
> On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 9:21 AM Brian Bouterse <bmbouter at redhat.com>
>> I don't know the answer to your question about capacity, but I've been
>> hitting this "not-updating-github" issue a lot recently. +1 to moving
>> everything to travis-ci.com.
>> On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 1:55 PM David Davis <daviddavis at redhat.com>
>>> A week or two ago, build statuses for repos whose Ci is hosted on
>>> travis-ci.org failed to be reported back to Github. This thread in the
>>> Travis support forum about the issue seems to recommend that we migrate
>>> off travis-ci.org. My one question is whether we'd experience more
>>> congestion if we had all our repos on travis-ci.com I know this has
>>> been an issue in the past.
>>> Pulp-dev mailing list
>>> Pulp-dev at redhat.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev