[Pulp-dev] Moving to travis-ci.com

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Apr 23 12:39:39 UTC 2020

I wrote to Travis support yesterday and they responded (below). I tried
again this morning and it's still broken. I'll wait a few more days unless
anyone objects.

*Thank you for reaching out! We are sorry about the issue that you are
having.We are currently aware of a bug related to migrating repositories
from travis-ci.org <http://travis-ci.org> to travis-ci.com
<http://travis-ci.com> and our Engineering Team is working on this issue to
be solved as soon as possible.Until the fix is deployed, we would kindly
suggest you build your projects on travis-ci.org
<http://travis-ci.org>.Thank you for your patience and once again we are
extremely sorry about the issue.*

David