[Pulp-dev] serializers in pulp 3 can't use write_only fields

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Mon Apr 27 09:20:05 UTC 2020

I like option number 2 more, even if there is more work behind the scene it
is more explicit and does not leave opened questions like ' why certain
fields are null'
--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."