[Pulp-dev] fedorapeople.org fixtures

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Wed Apr 29 14:29:39 UTC 2020

I personally prefer to keep fixtures published somewhere, fedorapeople or
not, doesn't matter.
It is convenient to refer to in situations which are not related to feature
development or functional testing:
 - when one files a redmine issue and provides steps to reproduce
 - when one works with, say, Katello, or any other related project and
needs to try/test something quickly
 - when one tries to help some user remotely and ask to sync this or that.

It's not a strong reason, it's just a matter of convenience, in my opinion.

Tanya