[Pulp-dev] saftladen pulp's take on asciinema?

Ina Panova ipanova at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 10:21:19 UTC 2020

This is great, +1 to the automation business.
Even though shell scripts are quite self explanatory, could you write some
Readme?
We could eventually add this to our Wiki
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Demo_Presenter_Notes#Recording-a-Video

--------
Regards,

Ina Panova
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.

"Do not go where the path may lead,
 go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."