[Pulp-dev] PulpCon 2020 - save the date and vote for topics!

Tatiana Tereshchenko ttereshc at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 14:28:48 UTC 2020

We are glad to announce that PulpCon will take place during* the week of
September 14th*.
The sessions will be held over *5 half-days*, Mon-Fri mornings in EST and
afternoons in CET.

Currently, we are collecting potential topics to discuss and voting on
them. Please add topics you are interested in to this doc
<https://hackmd.io/@pulp/pulpcon2020/> [0] or add your +1 to the existing
ones.

If you would like to present your own work related to Pulp, your own plugin
or any tooling around Pulp, feel free to add your name and project as a
topic. We'll be happy to hear about your experience and allocate a slot for
you in the schedule.

The topic submission and voting will be closed on *August 15, 2020*.

[0] https://hackmd.io/@pulp/pulpcon2020/