[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers meeting minutes 2020-08-05
mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Aug 5 16:00:12 UTC 2020
## August 5th Agenda
* plugin for pre-flight?
* Agreed: Pursue this, and using pip 20.2 / 20.3's new dependency
solver. Assume we will not refactor the installer to actually install based
on pip-tools (the preflight).
* Testing the pulp_installer as a collection not a bunch of roles
* collection testing is not well supported by molecule
* but testing it as a collection is testing it the way it should be used
* helps us shipping ansible plugins with the collection
* Agreed: Good idea to test. We should accept the limitation of
"Ansible 2.8 + collection + dynamic include does not work."
* Support for doing multiple installations at once?
* No - document it https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7281
* Lets Encrypt support in time for 3.6
* Unlikely to be finished
* Assigned to mikedep333
* mikedep333 offloaded the remaining work on pulp_installer tests and
the pip issue to fao89
* Agreed: dkliban to meet with mikedep333 on Wed, and work on it on
Friday. x9c4 is backup, definite reviewer.
He / Him / His
Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev