[Pulp-dev] Dealing with our redmine backlog

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 15:32:59 UTC 2020

After open floor, the consensus was to give all users the ability to reopen
issues aside from dupes or completed/released. I've done that.

I think we want to go through open issues and close them out or groom them
regardless of what we decide about doing a mass close so I went ahead and
added an agenda item to our pulpcore meeting.

David