[Pulp-dev] Dealing with our redmine backlog

Robin Chan rchan at redhat.com
Fri Aug 7 19:43:36 UTC 2020

I'd be OK with using time last edited or created being over some value (6
months) as an auto-close with a note to re-open. For older bug reports or
feature requests - if a user has lived without it for a long time without
contributing a fix, then some re-engagement to re-open an issue helps
provide some priority assessment.

Robin Chan

She/Her/Hers

Satellite Software Engineering Manager - Pulp

Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com>

IRC: rchan

Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.
<https://www.redhat.com>