[Pulp-dev] Dealing with our redmine backlog

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 16:47:29 UTC 2020

Per our conversation this morning, I have created a spreadsheet of the 100
oldest issues at NEW in the Pulp project. I filtered out issues that were
tagged with Katello or that had a BZ attached to them.

As for which issues to keep open: I added a column called "Champion" where
people could add their name if they want to champion an issue, push it
forward, and ensure that it could be picked up and worked on. Any issue
that has a Champion attached to it will be left at NEW; the rest will be
closed as WONTFIX.

I'll propose a deadline of September 1st before I close out the issues. As
always, feedback is welcome.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Dm1Z2phjJY1CThOD1zzBfwqt16SyO8AJ-ShkbBIRQKI/edit?usp=sharing

David