[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
daviddavis at redhat.com
Tue Aug 18 14:43:59 UTC 2020
## August 18, 2020
### Previous action items
* Grooming the backlog?
* Remove pulpcore items from sprint?
* How should the UI update a Distribution associated with a repository?
Right now we don't have a relationship between distributions and
repositories. So there is no way to schedule a task to update a
distribution before a publication finishes being created.
* Semi-related, similar problem with publications and repo-verisions
unless using "auto-publish" https://pulp.plan.io/issues/4793
* RBAC for UI endpoints being added in 3.7
* Proposal: functional test required for each feature and bug fix for
pulpcore and pulp_file
* pulp_rpm has this convention already
### Action items
* [daviddavis] to add a 2-hour backlog grooming meeting to focus on
* [dkliban] file a story to allow auto-distribution of publications
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev