[Pulp-dev] Pulp Installers meeting minutes 2020-08-19
mikedep333 at redhat.com
Wed Aug 19 20:28:15 UTC 2020
August 19th Agenda
- archive https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm_prerequisites
- done on galaxy
- Brian to archive on gh
- done: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_rpm_prerequisites
- look into
- [fao89] this is nice, thank you!
- We need to restart fresh-install CentOS 7 testing to CI badly.
- working on it: https://github.com/pulp/pulp_installer/pull/395
- AI: file an issue about selecting OS on molecule
- anyone interested in a tour through tower CI pipeline?
- AI [fao89]: will talk with Elyezer to set it, and try to record it
- operator-sdk 1.0.0 is released
- [mikedep333] Is it really a big rewrite?
- rename and move to pulp org?
- This bug is important to fix
- Assigned to mikedep33 to complete at end of today. If not,
re-assign to x9c4.
- These bugs needed to fix to unblock @ipanova
- All assigned fao89, but mikedep333 will follow up later this week
after finishing DevConf.US presentation.
He / Him / His
Service Reliability Engineer, Pulp
Red Hat <https://www.redhat.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev