[Pulp-dev] github checklist as a part of the release process

Matthias Dellweg mdellweg at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 14:43:44 UTC 2020

You can have checklist_templates in redmine:
https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp_container/settings/checklist_template

However it's like 3 clicks to add that checklist to a task you are about to
create. Maybe it is even possible to create a new tracker (called release)
where every issue automatically gets that release checklist.