[Pulp-dev] RPM plugin meeting notes
ttereshc at redhat.com
Thu Aug 20 15:31:20 UTC 2020
Also available here: https://hackmd.io/@pulp/rpm_meeting
- ttereshc will create a hackmd doc for agenda/notes
- ttereshc to take a look at pulp-internal list about fixing checksum
- file downloader is fixed
- ask katello if release is needed
- dep solving issues
- one is on hold, waiting on libsolv maintainer reply
- another is in progress
- malformed oracle repository (module arch is missing sometimes)
- https://bugzilla.oracle.com/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=17353 (assigned
state as of today)
- dep solving fixtures for katello https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7333
- Do these fixtures make sense to have at fixtures.pulpproject.org?
in other words, would they benefit Pulp as well?
- If so, maybe ask iballou for a PR? I (david) can do this.
- +1 to add them
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev