[Pulp-dev] container plugin meeting notes
ipanova at redhat.com
Tue Aug 25 15:53:39 UTC 2020
1. Went through pulp_docker feedback from stakeholders and some
suggestions for pulp_container
* Rollback for push repos https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7357
* As a user I can push content to a repo but make it available later
* As a user I can hide tags from a repo when distributing content (
have not found a user story for this idea yet)
* As a user I can sync manifests from a remote registry by digest( have
not found a user story for this idea yet)
2. Discussed possible future improvements
* As a user I can mirror a subset of platforms
* Retention policy https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7358
We do not provide any way on how to remove content from Push
Docker API provides DELETE on blobs/manifests endpoints.
3. Discussions around Namespace planning. Apparently we need to decide
on what we will focus first, topic like multi-tenancy for pulp resources
also bubbled up .
1. As a user I can create a repository within a namespace
Example: registry_path = namespace/repo_name
2. As a user, a distribution has a namespace
3. As a user, a distribution and a repository can have the same
namespace (for pulp_container push repo usecase)
Senior Software Engineer| Pulp| Red Hat Inc.
"Do not go where the path may lead,
go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev