[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore meeting notes
daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Aug 27 17:25:06 UTC 2020
## August 27, 2020
### Previous action items
* [daviddavis] to add a 2-hour backlog grooming meeting to focus on
* Scheduled for Monday August 31
* [dkliban] file a story to allow auto-distribution of publications
* a user on the irc had similar request and filed an issue
* his main complaint was he needs to re-publish and assign a new
publication to the distribution everytime when content gets added/removed
* black update - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/870
* We've pinned for now.
* Wait until 1.0 release? merge now?
* 3.6.1 release
* OpenAPI - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/859
* OpenAPI - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/860
* PulpTemporaryFile - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/863
* Groups API validation - https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/864
* David has meeting conflict again next week September 1
* Reschedule or find new host?
* ttereshc will host
* docs.pulpproject.org is going to forward to docs.pulpproject.org/pulpcore/
* https://github.com/pulp/plugin_template/pull/253 - Adds job for
publishing docs to docs.pulpproject.org.
### Action Items
* [dkliban] file a story to allow auto-publish and distribute
* [daviddavis] announce possible black PR merge date
* [dkliban] call for release 3.6.1 tomorrow at open floor
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev