[Pulp-dev] Object label feature proposal

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Thu Dec 10 16:23:28 UTC 2020

Thank you all for the feedback. It seemed like most people were in favor of
option 1. Moreover, I looked into key/value fields in postgresql and our
options would be to use either jsonb (which would be painfully slow to
search across) or hstore (which is a separate module and not built into
postgresql). So I've updated the ticket with a version of option 1.

https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7127

More feedback is welcome. Also, please feel free to groom it. :)

David