[Pulp-dev] Pulpcore team meeting notes
ttereshc at redhat.com
Tue Dec 15 15:11:06 UTC 2020
Previous action items
- [dkliban] to schedule backlog grooming meeting
- [dkliban] to email plugins about and close out
- email sent, the issue will be closed today
- [bmbouter] release pulp_file 1.5.0
- dkliban will do it today
- Move off Travis https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7859
- Wrap up remaining issues?
- ttereshc to pick up the cherrypick processor removal
- need a volunteer for the remaining task to publish docs on every
- pulp_file 1.5.0 https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7953
- Looks like brian was able to fix the deprecation
- Still needs release and a volunteer - dkliban
- Object labels https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7127
- Updated issue with the design
- Hoping someone can move this forward to deliver in pulpcore 3.10
- Backports https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7950 and
- on hold till the fixes are merged
- galaxy requirement: pulpcore>=3.7,<3.9 (backport will be needed in
3.7 and 3.8)
- Is it ok that user can’t see any checksum for on_demand content?
- I wonder if it matters for the FIPS reporting case
- probably ok to have it as is, not much added value but a hassle to
make the remote checksum available
- RBAC - objects that do not have access policy are accessible by default
- should we change for the opposite behaviour?
- discuss on pulp-dev [x9c4]
- bump of the plugin version during the pulpcore compatibility release
- what is the reason to bump Y version if no major changes have been
in the plugin?
- the change of the floor version of pulpcore dependency
- should we document this somewhere? It might be helpful to have a
guide that will tell when to bump plugin version and pulpcore version in
the plugin release process
- update the release guide and plugin templates in plan.io
- Can we make the users, groups and permissions resources manageble
by the rest-api?
- enables us to add cli commands for them
- Can we add a test that searches for log messages with deprecation
- it would be nice, but where?
- plugin-from-pypi? probably too late
- [x9c4] write a task
- Should backports be backported to every (minor) version between the
fix and the requested version
- we need an LTS, 3.7 is de facto an LTS version.
- [dkliban] to release 1.5.0
- [ttereshc] work on https://pulp.plan.io/issues/7869
- [x9c4] write a task to have a test that searches for log messages with
- [x9c4] start a pulp-dev thread about RBAC - objects that do not have
access policy are accessible by default
- [dklban] to look at https://github.com/pulp/pulpcore/pull/799
- [ttereshc] update the release guide and plugin templates in plan.io to
clarify when to bump plugin’s Y release.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pulp-dev